Senior Product Designer
We are a Berlin-based financial technology venture that raised a $4.5m pre- seed round in fall 2021 co-led by Index Ventures and CREANDUM, founded by ex-Apple and ex-Tesla/Goldman Sachs employees. The company offers new digital payment solutions for business sellers and buyers. The B2B market has remained largely untouched by the overwhelming success of buy now, pay later solutions and subscription services in the consumer space. topi wants to change this and through its products offer business customers attractive new payment choices. Find more information at topi.eu and in this TechCrunch article.
Design is a crucial role at topi. As Senior Product Designer you will have a seat at the table, be part of every important product decision and shape the product - always putting the customer first. This role will report directly to the founders and work closely with the CPO and the CTO. While we think a best- in-class digital check-out solution is table stakes for a payment solution, there will be much more work for a designer than just that. Apply and we will tell you all about it!
What we are looking for
- You have at least 5 years of UX experience and exceptional portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for web
- You have launched full products from the first designs to the product being live and used
- You have excellent communication skills and love working cross-functionally
- You are able to do rapid prototyping
- You have deep expertise in user-centred design principles
- You have deep expertise in design tools like Figma
- You don’t see problems, but solutions and you will always think of the customer first
- You ideally have some FinTech background, but that’s not a must!
- You are based in Berlin, or if not you can make it out here for an occasional business trip
- Collaborate and learn from experienced colleagues that have worked in companies like Apple, BCG, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, GoCardless, Mozilla and many others
- Develop and build your own design team, set up the systems and the tools you love
- Competitive compensation we believe in rewarding good work
- Growth opportunities you will have opportunities to stretch yourself and develop new skills while growing a new venture
- Fun place to work , great culture & diversity is crucial for us
If you’re excited about the position, send us an email to email@example.com containing your CV and a very brief introduction of yourself. We can’t wait to hear from you.