Senior Product Designer
- 4 applicants (12%)
Senior UX/UI Product Designer
We are Thought&Function (https://thoughtandfunction.com), a London based product studio helping start-ups find product market fit.
We apply iterative and data driven methodologies to help impact-driven and innovative businesses launch MVPs, and iterate to find Product Market Fit. We are results oriented, and our ethos is to build value, not features.
Day to day
- Lead client and internal workshops in order to capture design requirements and envision ideas and solutions
- Create and maintain atomic design based component libraries with components, colour styles, text styles, etc.
- Solve design and interaction problems based on analytics data and research.
- Follow best practice UX principles to create user experiences.
- To create low to high fidelity wireframes, all the way to complete design; whilst working and collaborating alongside clients and internal teams.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, process maps, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes
- Design outputs that are informational and easily interpretted by developers.
- Translating customer problems into intuitive and elegant use and product experiences.
- Working with teams internally & externally to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for users
- Assisting in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies.
- Work with lean development teams to bring your designs to life.
- Sophisticated and confident working knowledge of creating and maintaining component libraries through atomic design and consistent application of reusable components/styles.
- A great team player and collaborator.
- Strong interest in all things design/style/art.
- Strong interest in start-ups and solving modern customer problems.
- Strive to leave a lasting positive impact on the world
- 5+ years previous digital product design experience
- Versatile and creative designer with an eye for detail and the ability to craft designs to a high level finish
- Proficiency in Figma, and the Adobe Suite
- Experience in a client-facing role and comfortable with taking direct feedback and iterating on work
- Fluent in English
Skills and experience required
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, quickly able to build rapport – especially when dealing with non design-savvy clients.
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- Good organisation skills, tenacious and driven to deliver - especially when working to tight deadlines.
- Proficient working knowledge of Figma
- Understanding of After Effects or other UI animation tools/methods
- Fluent in English Language. Any other languages are a plus!
Perks & compensations
- Unlimited holidays
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000 to $65,000
- AXA private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hours a day
- Monday to Friday
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.