Senior Product Designer
- 0 applicants (0%)
This is an exciting time to join TCC as we are rapidly growing to provide eCommerce merchants with the best solutions to grow their business. TCC provides category-leading software that empowers eCommerce businesses to start, grow, and scale their businesses. We do this by acquiring, incubating, and scaling leading eCommerce Software Technology infrastructure.
TCC is run by a team of seasoned operators who have 20+ years building and scaling SaaS, eCommerce, and Shopify products and backed by Singapore's leading Venture Capitalists.
We're looking for a growth-oriented and customer obsessed Design Lead to join our team. You will be taking over the responsibility for all design aspects of our products - current and new ones planned for launch in 2023. You will collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to drive long-term growth and deliver amazing user experiences across all our products. You’ll be part of a closely-knit team that is constantly solving problems, iterating, and working together to empower people around the world to build their commerce businesses.
Key responsibilities :
- Be the voice of the customer, while working closely with all departments to innovate and build products that customers love
- Take ownership of all design elements for different business units
- Drive the creation of a world-class user experience through application of UX & UI best practices
- Participate in research and brainstorming sessions to generate ideas, solutions and design concepts that address customer pain points
- Represent TCC's broader product strategy to the internal team
- At least 4-6 years of product design experience (working on software products)
- Proven experience of shipping multiple impactful products end-to-end
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness and confidence to present your ideas to key stakeholders
- Skilled in using Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Invision etc
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- Experience working within a cross-functional team in an agile context
- Flexible work locations
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Generous holidays and leave
- Unlimited book budget