Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
As a senior product designer at Tempus Ex Machina, you will be responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences for our innovative technology. To be successful in this role, you must be a seasoned professional in quickly understanding technical capabilities, business needs and product/user requirements and synthesizing solutions. Execution at a high level is paramount, with an emphasis on rapid production and iteration.
We are uniquely positioned in our industry space and in the middle of an active period of success and growth. We are looking for talented people who are passionate and ready to bring a lot to the table.
Additionally, as a senior staff member, you will be looked to for your expertise and your leadership abilities. You will be expected to be pushing our product design quality ever forward, and be a real “builder” in collaboration with the rest of the team and the director.
- A demonstrable history of high quality UI designs for shipped products and an established process of iteration based on user testing, data gathering, and teamwork with colleagues.
- Rapid prototyping with Figma, Framer, InVision, Adobe xD or similar tools.
- Agile development methodologies, working with cross functional teams using platforms such as JIRA, Github, Pivotal Tracker etc. and experience with direct design handoff to engineers.
- A user-centered design approach that shows empathy, insight and thoughtfulness for how a user interacts with software, and an ability to anticipate user needs.
(Approximate) Education/Work Experience:
- 7+ years experience in product/UX design with a Bachelor’s Degree (any field, but design is preferred)
- 4+ years experience with a Master’s Degree in HCI / Design
- 10+ years experience with no degree