Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
- 8 applicants
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We’re seeking a consumer focused Senior Product Designer, well versed in designing and shipping consumer mobile apps, who pursues pixel perfect design and delivers at a high bar. By designing complete UX flows that fit into a larger design system you will create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights our customers.
You will partner with Design/UXR, Product, and Engineering teams to develop amazing user experiences that reimagine, innovate, and redefine the financial space.
Stash is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard, important problems, have fun, and make history.
What You’ll Do
- Champion a culture of user-centered design and craft.
- Relentlessly raise the design bar ensuring customers have seamless, consistent, and delightful interactions every time they use Stash.
- Simplify complexity by breaking down tough problems and developing actionable solutions.
- Contribute to positive behavior design thinking, ideas, and solutions to help customers develop healthy financial habits.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Engineering, Product, and UXR.
- Actively contribute to constructive design reviews and deliver quality.
Who You Are
- Human-centered, customer-obsessed UX designer.
- Great communicator with a high EQ, possesses the ability to flex between influencing partners and inspiring team members.
- Great collaborator, team player - you understand design is a team sport and when we win, we win together.
- Relationship-builder that fosters trust and aligns the perspectives of Design and cross-functional partners
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
- Learning mindset with the desire to move fast and learn faster.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of consumer, mobile UX/UI experience in a workplace environment
- A portfolio that includes a strong sense of process and work that ends in impact
- Track record of key contributions to successful mobile products.
- Experience working with designers, product management, and engineering.