Senior Product Designer
- 3 applicants (19%)
Sibi simplifies the process of building and improving a property by connecting manufacturers, contractors, and homeowners directly on one platform.
At Sibi, we strive for a culture where teamwork is the epicenter of everything we do because innovation is dependent on diverse perspectives. As a company that ships software in an ever-evolving industry, we favor "shipped" over "perfect," betting on incremental delivery without sacrificing quality. We move fast, with confidence, at a sustainable pace.
What would I do at Sibi
As a senior product designer, you will be responsible for creating and improving the design of new and existing products aimed at helping contractors and property managers streamline how they purchase for and manage properties. This will involve working closely with a team of other designers, product managers, and engineers to conceptualize and develop user-friendly interfaces and features that meet our customers needs.
In this role, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of user- centered design principles and a proven track record of creating successful products. You'll spend a lot of time talking with users understanding their problems and their jobs to be done. You get excited working through product iterations with other designers and developers. You love figuring out how to continuously improve Sibi.
You'll be responsible for
- Conducting user research to identify pain points and areas for improvement in the purchasing process for contractors and property management companies
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, engineering, and other cross-functional partners to define product strategy and champion elegant user experiences in our product
- Facilitate workshops with your team to establish project scope and explore a breadth of potential solutions
- Developing and iterating on wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to test and validate designs
- Defining and maintaining design systems, standards, and best practices
- Iterating on existing designs and gathering feedback to consistently improve the user experiences and help prioritize features.
- Mentoring designers helping them grow their career and bringing out their best work.
- 4-5+ years of hands on professional design experience as a UX or Product Designer with a track record of delivering outcomes where you've contributed to the success of a product
- Ability to clearly articulate your reasoning behind design decisions and build consensus with cross functional peers, key partners and executives across a business to influence results
- Achieved a proficiency in your craft, validated through conceptual thinking & modeling, user-centeredness and analysis, and an understanding of technical & product knowledge
- Demonstrated love of the open, iterative design process – constantly sketching, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, growing, and shipping customer value
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and know when to encourage the team to revise or revisit a design problem
- Strong executional skills and familiarity with tools such as Figma
- Remote (US or Canada) or In-person (Phoenix office)
- Health insurance with employer contribution
- Dental, vision, and other ancillary benefit plans
- FSA & HSA options
- Flexible paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Learning Budget
- Free Sibi swag
- Daily lunch provided for in-office crews
- Stocked beverage fridges, coffee & snacks galore
Our Interview Process
- Initial call with a member of the design team
- Portfolio review
- Whiteboard exercise with Product Manager, Engineer, & Designer
- Meet the team
- Offer extended
Senior Product Designer pay range: $120k to $150k annual salary (USD).