Senior Product Designer
- 17 applicants
Senior Product Designer
Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to- market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
We’re in search of an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team. As a Senior Product Designer at Secureframe, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience and visual identity of our platform. Your work will involve close collaboration with cross-functional teams to craft elegant and intuitive design solutions tailored to the needs of our diverse and growing customer base. We are a team of generalists looking for our critical next hire to push our design practice forward and deliver exceptional solutions to our customers.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
If you enjoy complex problems, improving customer experiences, and building with a superstar team, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Lead the complete design process, from conceptualization to execution, ensuring a user-centered approach and meticulous attention to detail.
- Transform complex compliance and security workflows into user-friendly, visually-captivating designs.
- Partner with product managers to define product objectives, requirements, and user stories that serve as the foundation for the design process.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the feasibility and successful implementation of design solutions.
- Develop concept maps, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Plan and carry out usability tests and user research sessions to unpack problem domains, iteratively enhance designs, and continually refine the user experience.
- Help contribute to and maintain our design system—ensuring uniformity and scalability across the platform.
What we’re looking for
- An accomplished product designer with a robust portfolio demonstrating your proficiency in designing intricate B2B SaaS applications.
- Demonstrable experience leveraging user-centered design principles, information architecture, and UI design.
- Proficiency in Figma—the central tool used for design within our company.
- Experienced in conducting user research, usability testing, and integrating feedback into design decisions.
- A compelling communicator—capable of effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and articulation of design rationale.
- Skilled in contributing to design systems and maintaining visual consistency across diverse products and features.
- Flourish in a fast-paced, collaborative startup atmosphere, skillfully managing multiple projects concurrently while responding to changing requirements and priorities.
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).