Senior product designer
- USA Only
Say brings investors closer to their investments. Innovative public companies use Say to build deeper relationships with their investors, and the world’s fastest-growing brokers and investment platforms use Say to make shareholder rights more accessible for their customers.
About the Role:
Say is looking for a Senior Product Designer to take design initiatives from concept to execution. You’ll focus on understanding user needs and designing elegant solutions. We’re looking for a seasoned designer who is comfortable working on new products and features, and will also improve existing ones.
What you’ll do:
- Promote a culture of user-centered design to develop simple, intuitive, and elegant user experiences
- Organize user research and conduct user testing to understand customer needs and inform design decisions
- Effectively manage projects through all phases of product design: distilling research, creating information architectures, product ideation, UX/UI design, prototyping, and implementation.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our visual language, ensuring visual cohesion across all products and customer facing materials
- Play a significant role in building out design processes, tools, and culture
- Collaborate with product and engineering to design high quality products and effectively communicate and stand for the design vision
- Work with and improve brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Lead multiple design projects, prioritize work, and manage deadlines effectively independently
- 5+ years product design experience (UX + UI)
- A portfolio that shows work you were directly responsible for the success of a product’s execution and launch
- Ability to translate company goals and business problems into digital experiences
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills particularly as it pertains to user experience design
- A deep understanding of design patterns and design systems
- A refined aesthetic that considers usability, simplicity, and consistency
- A high level of aptitude in Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe CC
- Great attention to detail, and an eye for great user experiences
- Previous experience designing SaaS products
- Previous experience at high growth companies
- Ability to define, track, and monitor metrics that inform the effectiveness of design decisions
Say offers highly-competitive cash and equity compensation packages. Perks and benefits include top-of-the-market health coverage, flexible PTO, flexible and remote-friendly work arrangements, and regular team-building outings and events.
Say is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
New York, NY (remote-friendly for EST working hours)