Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
Qualifi, a Techstars portfolio company, is a SaaS platform that powers the fastest phone interview experience in the world. Our frictionless, on-demand screening platform helps recruiting teams hire great candidates faster than ever before. Interviews with Qualifi happen within minutes, eliminating the scheduling and coordination effort that slows the hiring process down. As an early-stage, venture backed startup we’re looking for people-first collaborators, thinkers, and builders that will add to our diverse foundation and help us move faster to live out our mission.
As our first Senior Product Designer you will be an integral part of our growing remote-first team. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will play a key role in designing products that delight our customers. You will have the ability to develop ideas from the ground up and enjoy the rewards of seeing your work in action.
We believe that stellar product design will be a unique competitive advantage in our market and a differentiating factor for Qualifi! We’re hoping you can help us execute on that vision.
For this role, we are looking for someone to level up our product team and help deliver intuitive products for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Design visually stunning, highly impactful, and delightfully useful products and interactions.
- Work closely with our engineers and product leaders to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our product
- Work closely with our customers and our customer success team to gather user feedback and understand what we should solve and how we should solve it
- Create a culture of excellence in design quality
- Develop a design system and strategy for long-term execution
- Work from ideation to prototyping, through to visual design
- Design and develop how candidates and recruiters will interact with various aspects of our product
- Present product designs to cross-functional team members and leadership
- Provide regular design guidance and direction to the team
These aren’t all requirements, but we’re hoping you’ll have:
- 3 years minimum design experience as an individual contributor
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a fully remote setting
- Ability to be prescriptive and advise on the best design approaches
- Experience designing for B2B SaaS products
- Experience working with and/or developing design systems
- Both Interaction and Visual design experience
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, or similar tools
- Experience designing for both desktop and mobile
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, dental, and life plans available.
- 401k - with company match after minimum eligibility hit
- Disability Insurance - Short-term and long-term coverage.
- Paid Parental Leave - Because time with your new baby is important.
- Unlimited PTO - Take time when you need it, but we strongly encourage you to take at least 2 weeks throughout the year.
- Equity - When we win as a team, you should win, too.
- Flexibility - work remotely with the trust that you can do your work on time.
- Work From Home Stipend - We do our best work when we're comfortable and have all the tools to work efficiently. We make sure each team member gets a WFH stipend to set you up for success.
- Professional Development - We all learn together from the best network of advisors and mentors + we provide a stipend for independent learning and education.
- More to come!!