Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Product Designer
Global HQ – United States
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast- growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate, so we don’t look for the right “” – instead, we look for the add.We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points.Webelieve in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Sr. Product Designer owns the design and user experience efforts on a wide range of pivotal product streams within the organization. They dig deep into the complex problems of our business and become the de-facto expert on the projects of scope. The Sr. Designer leads other less experienced designers to achieve success and works closely with design leadership to ensure consistency and quality across the team and platform.
- Designs exceptional products from start to finish, participating in all phases of design, from definition to development and optimization
- Iterates actively with prototypes at all levels of design fidelity, informed by user research, market trends, and business goals.
- Communicates and shares often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move the work towards implementation.
- Collaborates closely with product management and engineering to ship high-quality experiences.
- Be flexible and willing to take on design efforts of a variety of sizes, sometimes simultaneously.
- Be a team player—always be thinking of ways to make the design team better
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least seven (7) years of professional design experience
- Have a broad range of skills but are particularly strong in one or more areas
- Skilled in industry common design tools (Figma, Prototyping tools, Design Systems, Miro)
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools and familiarity with development
- Flexibility to design in low and high fidelity and choose the most efficient and responsible process for the job at hand
- Great communication skills to advocate for the needs of the experience and manage delegation of responsibilities to make the strategy come to life
- Proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative
- Familiarity with remote work
- Ability to connect business strategies, available technologies, and design solutions to deliver best-in-class user experiences
- Ability to optimize experiences through user feedback and research, contextual interviews, analytics, and competitive/analogous research
- Ability to create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically feasible ideas
- Ability to show a portfolio showcasing aptitude in these areas
- Ability to find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Ability to step up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Ability to make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Ability to know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $130,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-JF1 #DICE-J
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups