Senior Product Designer
- Europe Only
- 4 applicants (15%)
Noice is an early-stage stealth startup working on an innovative service for gamers. We’ve raised several million euros in funding from games industry leaders, validated our offering with our end-users and are now building our platform towards launch.
Noice is founded by the core team that built Applifier, exited it to Unity Technologies in 2014 and scaled the business to €100 millions in gross revenue in under 5 years. Our cross-functional team has deep games and software industry experience ranging from building and operating Unity Ads video ad network at a scale of over a billion end devices per month to Everyplay mobile video sharing service reaching tens of millions of end-users and mobile games with tens of millions of downloads.
We are looking for a Senior UI Artist with the skills to create great- looking user interfaces. If your skills with icons and full-screen designs are unparalleled, let us know!
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a high-potential startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Helsinki, Finland. This position is open to local or remote candidates who are based a maximum of two time zones away from Helsinki time (CET+1). You can be fully remote - or we can help you to relocate to Finland. The choice is yours.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with leads to produce high-quality user interface elements, both single icons and full-screen designs
- Taking responsibility for the visual style of the UI and iterating based on feedback
- Providing the UX team with the assets they need to craft the best possible experience
What we are looking for
- High level of skill with creating visuals for user interfaces that are both great to look at but also easy to read and understand
- Good understanding of visual language
- Communication skills to allow for fast iteration of ideas based on feedback
- You are a lifelong rapid learner with a strong drive to develop exceptional games
- You can clearly communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team in English
We appreciate also
- Showcase of neat personal projects (so do include your portfolio!)
- You are passionate about games and play a wide variety of genres
- Experience with adjacent functions such as 3D graphics and other visual arts
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting-edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems with a fresh take on social and user-generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with a motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and an extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in our mission and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.