Senior Product Designer
- 5 applicants (9%)
Shaping the Future
Nagarro is a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling design in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18,000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact).
Why work with us
This is an exciting time to join Nagarro as a Senior Product Designer, and that brings our incredible software product experience to the world’s most forward-thinking companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L’Oréal — and we do this all with a hard-working, collaborative, and a great team.
You will craft experiences across a wide range of digital platforms, such as mobile, web, wearables, connected devices, AR/VR, digital signage, kiosks — and diverse industries including automotive, finance, real estate, and more.
A brief overview of this role
As a Senior Product Designer within Nagarro, you will collaborate with talented teams and actively contribute to the strategy and vision of world- class products. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products people love and can excel in leadership roles, interacting with clients, facilitating workshops, engaging in pre-sales activities, and leading projects to ensure exceptional design and customer satisfaction.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non- hierarchical. Being part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication enables you to work incredibly flexible hours. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to create products people love.
We would love you to
- Forge strong collaboration with client stakeholders, creating consistent, impactful, and compelling products and user experiences.
- Drive leadership in ideation sessions, workshops, and collaborations involving both the design team and client stakeholders.
- Skillfully translate research insights into actionable ideas, prioritizing features that genuinely drive business results and customer satisfaction.
- Masterfully employ a human-centered design and data-driven approach to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Efficiently sketch and prototype ideas, rapidly assessing viability through design and test methodologies.
- Actively participate in the creative design, development, and implementation of complex applications using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
- Provide valuable assistance in quantitative and qualitative research and testing activities.
- Effectively articulate solutions by identifying the most appropriate design methods (flows, prototypes, wireframes, high-fidelity design, etc.).
- Clearly communicate design concepts to project client stakeholders.
- Foster collaboration with cross-disciplinary teams of Product Managers and Engineers to establish a streamlined design process.
- Collaborate with a team of designers to implement a design process, engage in design reviews, and partake in other design-related activities.
- Champion exceptional design and actively contribute to shaping the design culture at Nagarro, taking on a prominent leadership role.
We are looking for you if you have
- 8+ years of experience working on a wide variety of complex digital products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of the product life cycle, product design, and UX principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to employ a human-centered design and data-driven approach in identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Comfortable using a variety of design research methods and processes.
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, along with presentation skills, and the ability to articulate your solutions to client stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leading and participating in design reviews, contributing to the design process, and implementing design-related activities.
- The discipline to work remotely and drive initiatives forward without being in a physical office.
- Proactiveness and autonomy. We value people that are self-driven taking responsibility to drive their tasks successfully.
Being you at Nagarro
Nagarro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or marital status.