Senior Product Designer
- 5 applicants (36%)
At Mochary Method, we are creating software that helps CEOs operate their companies effectively, built upon the foundational ideas of the Mochary Method.
Our founder, Matt Mochary, is the leading tech CEO coach in the world. He has coached Brian Armstrong (Coinbase), Henrique Dubugras and Pedro Franceschi (Brex), Sam Altman (OpenAI), and many more. He started Mochary Method because CEOs of these companies were wishing for software to implement the company operating system that is Mochary Method.
We are a remote-first company with a team of 17 based in the USA, South America, and EU. (When we co-work, we do so during California working hours.) As a small team, we’re all generalists and constantly picking up new challenges. We’re looking for experienced people who can pick a problem and solve it.
→ You can learn more about us here
→ You can learn more about our vision here
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and leadership
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Maintain and extend our Figma component library
- Design and ship high-quality products
For a full 30-60-90 day plan, please see here.
You might be a good fit if you...
- Love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- Leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs
- Value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- Are comfortable leading large projects
- Are good with California working hours for co-working and collaboration
- You have superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
Do not apply on Dribbble. Instead, please apply via our job listing here: