Senior Product Designer
- 13 applicants (45%)
We are hiring a full-time end-to-end Senior Product Designer to lead and continually up-level our user centered experience and services for teenagers, caregivers, providers in a startup environment, and provide mentorship to junior and mid level designers on the team. The Senior Product Designer will be a key member of the Limbix Product Design team, and will report to the Director of Product Design. They will also collaborate closely with other designers and cross functional teams such as content, product management, engineering, clinical, regulatory, quality, science, and research teams.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Tackle complex, real-world problems with system thinking and user centered approach.
- Collaborate cross functional with both internal and external stakeholders (such as content, engineering engineering, etc.) to drive outcomes and results.
- Lead product experience vision and the full end-to-end product design process for one or more products/projects.
- Lead the development of user journey and service blueprint for your product area.
- Represent the design team and facilitate design discussions and reviews with cross functional teams in your product area. Able to precisely articulate your design decisions and intentions.
- Partner with cross functional partners to turn quan and qual data and user insights into world-class customer experience.
- Use and evolve our existing visual and interaction design components to achieve a cohesive look and feel across products.
- Produce and test (with UXR support) design artifacts, such as wireframes, flowcharts, mock-ups, and prototypes for new features and product iterations.
- Co-facilitate co-design sessions with teenagers or providers.
- Be a mentor. Leverage your design experience and expertise to uplevel design maturity at Limbix, and provide mentorship to junior and mid level designers.
- Contribute to design ops improvement with design leadership and participate in design interviews.
- 5+ years of end-to-end product design experience with a history of successfully shipping high quality products.
- Great cross functional collaboration and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your approach to solving problems and your standard for visual design quality.
- Robust UX skills and fluent in mobile (iOS & Android) and desktop design.
- Able to lead testing sessions when needed and synthesizing results.
- Able to translate complex problems and concepts into easily understandable and digestible information.
- Incredible attention to detail and care down to the last pixel.
- Expert in terms of getting to the root of the problem, based on a solid understanding of the human-centered design approach. We want you to be a true champion for our users, while balancing business and growth needs.
- Proficiency and skilled with current design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.), and an eagerness to learn new ones.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, shifting priorities and adapting to changes in requirements with great time management skills.
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations with a self-starter and low-ego attitude
- The ability to balance the need for speed while maintaining high-quality craft
- Strong visual design is a huge plus
- Experience building design system and component library
- Experience working in gaming, education, mental health, or digital health
- Experience working with adolescents
- Knowledge about and an understanding of common mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety, and/or a curiosity about healthcare