Senior Product Designer
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Excited to make a big impact at one of LinkedIn's Top 50 technology startups
- Passionate about solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Energized by working on products that have traction (30X revenue growth in 3 years)
- Looking for an opportunity to work closely with serial entrepreneurs and strong leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Meta, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc.
About the opportunity:
We're looking for a driven and creative individual to join us as a Senior Product Designer. This role will be critical in owning and optimizing our core app experience. You will take part in multiple core products within our team, contributing to the end-to-end delivery of new features and guiding product direction. The Senior Product Designer will work closely with our CEO and partner with our designers, product managers, and engineers to bring product ideas to life and create a magical experience for our users. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a tangible impact on the lives of millions and help us disrupt a massive industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Perks of becoming a Jerrian:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- RRSP, 401k, and Stock Options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health Counselling, Social Support, and other services)
- Remote Work and Flexible Hours
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience doing hands-on qualitative and quantitative user research in a consumer-facing environment
- Experience applying methodical frameworks to conducting research and leveraging user insights to inform design and product decisions
- Create complex low-fidelity sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to explore, communicate, and validate ideas.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Principle and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with guidelines for iOS human interface, Google Material Design, etc
- Proven track record of delivering insights with real impact