Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
About The Opportunity
Are you passionate about quality design and craftsmanship, and have a thirst for innovation? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in environments where creating phenomenal products is second nature? Our platform offers the experience and growth you are looking for and we would like to meet you!
We are Greenwood, a neo-digital banking platform created with one mission and goal, to provide excellent financial opportunity within the Black and Latinx communities by creating and recirculating wealth and prosperity. Founded on the same principal as the original Greenwood District in the 1920’s where the recirculation of black wealth occurred all day, every day and where black businesses thrived.
We believe that investment in a team of capable and experienced talent is crucial to building a great product. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Product Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will create compelling and consistent design treatments for bleeding-edge user interfaces and other interactive media from concept through completion. The role will collaborate with the project teams frequently to propose new solutions to complex user- centered design problems. *Great Comp Package*
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Possess a strong portfolio, have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Strong expertise in overall design roadmap, design thinking and fundamental principles
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4+ years’ experience as a User Interface/Graphics Designer with hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, userflows, etc.
- Strong experience with interactive design including overall concept/vision, layout, typography and usability
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, and associated design tools
- Must possess creative ideas, a strong solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
Previous experience working with a successful fintech or start-up team is a plus
- * _NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES* We are unable to sponsor visas at this time_**