Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
GGWP is hiring a Senior Product Designer to join its design team! GGWP is a fast-paced start-up co-founded by four successful entrepreneurs with the backing of key strategic investors in the video game industry. GGWP aims to curb toxicity in gaming by creating positive, player centric experiences. We are working with popular online video games who are aligned with our mission.
Our team needs an experienced Senior Product Designer to work with our design organization to partner up with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to define the direction of new and current GGWP products. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working through ambiguous business goals to define and solve customer problems, demonstrate a deep-seated awareness of what makes a great product user experience, be well-versed in visual design, have experience with both usability testing, and post-release A/B testing of their designs and concepts. They will bring a positive attitude to their everyday working environment, champion solving user problems while considering business needs, and be excited to design groundbreaking products.
- Own and drive the design effort of new products from ideation to deployment
- Collaborate with product managers to identify, prioritize, and define new products
- Work directly with engineers to see UX, interaction, and visual designs through to successful implementation
- Prototype to clarify and communicate design options and potential paths forward
- Lead pre and post release surveys, interviews, and A/B testing to drive continual iteration that aligns with product and business goals
- Collaborate with our existing design team
- Maintain asset templates and help with occasional production design work
Experience / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in product design with at least one large-scale project as a design owner
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer and B2B experiences
- Comfortable designing for the entire product process from high-level flows to interactions at a granular level
- Show a well-rounded understanding of information architecture.
- Have great taste and aesthetic sensibilities
- Have experience prototyping web and mobile responsive designs
- Maintain a portfolio with visually appealing, and well explained UX/UI/interaction designs
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for gaming =)