Senior Product Designer
- 14 applicants (22%)
About the opportunity
We’re looking for a seasoned, versatile product designer to join our team as we build a world-class platform to power live event experiences around the world.
This role works continuously alongside cross-functional teams of PMs and developers to shape products that are simple, polished, and thoughtful. We love folks that bring an intrapreneurial energy and thrive in an iterative and fluid product development environment. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
The core of what you’ll be doing
- Own and craft the end-to-end user journey and product design execution – from concepts and prototyping to testing and delivery.
- Consistently uphold the quality and craft of design through all points of the user experience.
- Partner with Product and Engineering leads and other supporting teams to shape and execute design strategy.
- Articulate the narrative of your design solutions to stakeholders, partners and peers.
What we’ll look for in you
- You’re a great listener and communicator.
- Your work is precise, thoughtful, refined and polished.
- You have at least 8+ years leading product and UI design in a professional role.
- Your strong portfolio shows you’ve had a central design role in shipping products to real customers.
- You’ve got an ability to articulate your design decisions to others with clarity and thoughtful reasoning.
- You have a natural inclination to seek feedback, ask smart questions and absorb different perspectives from Research, Product and Engineering to develop a well-reasoned design approach.
- You’re fluent in Figma and component-based design methods.
- You’ve got strong prototyping skills. You show as well as tell.
- You are versatile across platforms and form factors – from native mobile apps to web, small screens to large.
We’d love you to have…
- A habit of continuous learning.
- An action-oriented, builder mindset.
- Constructive feedback skills that make everyone around you better.
- An all-around positive attitude!
- Work where you live. This is a remote position. Join our team from where you are.
- Generous paid time off. It’s important to take care of yourself (and those that depend on you).
- Family Leave policy.
- Healthcare coverage. We offer competitive health, dental and vision coverage, and a range of other benefits.
- Find community. Our Employee Resource Groups help foster a culture of diversity, support and inclusivity.
About the division & team
Our Digital Growth group lives at the intersection of technology, content, and events, operating scaled businesses and creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world’s best creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of product managers, designers, engineers and data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help shape an engaging future for events.
More about Endeavor
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events, and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.