Senior Product Designer
- Europe Only
- 2 applicants (15%)
Full Time, Remote (Ireland & UK based ideally or within 2-hour timezones)
*This can be an onsite, hybrid or remote role - it is purely up to you! We are a remote first, product led team. Ideally within Ireland/UK or within 2 hour timezones.*
We are on a mission to help people think and feel better about money. To do so, we are assembling a team of talented people to build the future of financial happiness.
About the role:
Simply put, as a strong product designer, you will help us design great- looking and intuitive products. You’ll think beyond ordinary solutions to ship world-class products. You will collaborate with talented team members to create experiences that millions of people not only use — but love.
Why You Should Join Our Design Team:
Our team is mighty but small, so your design and input will have a big impact on how the product is shaped. We're culture first at Dimply and a nice bunch of humans who are natural collaborators. You will take an active role in shaping our design culture and the future of millions of people’s financial happiness.
What does your day-to-day look like
- You will craft experiences that people love, working across our platform and the experiences it creates. With a meticulous eye for detail, you'll ensure it is realised with incredible creativity and expert craftsmanship.
- You will work with other disciplines to establish unified strategic and experiential approaches.
- You will use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate our customer centricity.
- You’ll help construct design systems that combine delight and systematic thinking to deliver incredible experiences for global audiences.
- You’ll see opportunities to improve design processes and lead the team in new, better ways of working. Help shape the culture of the growing design community at Dimply
What can make you successful
- At least 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in consumer-facing mobile and web applications.
- A meticulous eye for detail and strong design aesthetic sensibilities.
- A strong portfolio that spans a wide variety of digital products, services, and experiences. Some Fintech experience would be nice but not essential.
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles.
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft.
- Effective communicator when articulating your vision, strategy and decisions of your design solutions.
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritise and execute on projects with quality outcomes.
About Dimply design
We are a multidisciplinary design team, consisting of Product Designers, Product Managers, Frontend Engineers and design copywriters. We love to create unique and engaging experiences within our products. We hold a clear vision for building a passionate, driven creative community to drive and deliver the fantastic customer experiences that our customers deserve.
Where we work
Besides working with a great bunch of humans, we are a remote-first company. Our team is currently spread across multiple time zones and we feel we are a great place to work! We operate out of Dogpatch Labs in Dublin. When you join, you will receive a work from home budget to help you get set up to be successful. If working from home is not for you and getting to Dogpatch is not ideal, you can avail of our monthly co-working facility support.
Founded in 2020 by experienced fintech founders, Dimply is backed by high- profile industry investors and VCs. We are building tools to help millions of people improve their relationships with money while making them financially happier. To reach as many people as possible, we provide our platform to enterprise customers who use it to help their customers engage with their finances.
Dimply is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and in the provision of services. Dimply will not unlawfully discriminate, either directly or indirectly, or victimise any job applicant or member of staff on any grounds which are protected under applicable law It is committed to the provision of a harmonious working environment and the operation of fairness and equality at work, for those seeking work and in the services it provides. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please do let us know by using the email link on the application page. (This email address is purely for accommodation requests.)