Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. We have been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise as well. It empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Our expansion has created the need for an energetic and motivated Sr. Product Designer to join our Product Team. We are seeking a hands-on designer with strong UI/UX, mockup, wireframe and prototyping skills. If you would like to work at a fast-paced company that is experiencing high growth, keep reading!
The Sr. Product Designer will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth.
Responsibilities for you to tackle include:
- Defining user need; champion that need from ideation through to feature release.
- Engage with Product Management to identify product vision and goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions, define the research needs to resolve those assumptions.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and journey maps.
- Develop mockups and prototypes that illustrate how features work.
- Present design decisions to the team while advocating user need.
- Partner with Engineering and Quality teams to explain design and interaction requirements.
- Leverage and support and grow our existing design system.
- Collaborate with other UX designers, providing and reacting to feedback.
Requirements for this role:
- 5 - 10 years of user experience design
- History of designing for B2B
- Online portfolio that demonstrates process
- Experience with design systems
- Experience with design tools, preferably Figma
- BONUS POINTS for
- Designing for healthcare
- SaaS deliverables
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our* _Candidate Privacy Notice_*which tells you how we use and process your personal information