Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
- 6 applicants (75%)
Credit Sesame is a hyper growth company in the exploding FinTech industry. We are creating a whole new market category in financial services that sits at the intersection of a credit market place and credit builder digital banking services with the clear purpose to make financial inclusion and wellness a reality for everyone.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer, reporting to the Director of Product Design, to work on the Credit Marketplace Team. This team is responsible for creating innovative customer experiences that match our members with the financial products that solve their goals.
- work on design projects to create a best in class customer experience;
- develop the user experience from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers, and the marketing team;
- work alongside the CX team to set up and develop usability tests;
- research, ideate, conceptualize and produce high-quality design deliverables across web and mobile platforms;
- develop, maintain and ensure consistency with the design system and brand guidelines.
You’re a great fit for our team because…
- you have experience building and shipping applications or software across a variety of platforms;
- you have experience working with design systems, ensuring multi-platform consistency;
- you’ll have great visual and usability judgmentYou have experience working with data visualization;
- you have experience running your own research and testing;
- you are comfortable in Sketch/Figma and prototyping tools;
- you have experience working on fintech, health tech or fitness tech;
- you are comfortable making data-driven decisions;
- you have excellent communication skills;
- you are adaptable and comfortable with changes.
You’ll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we have team meals catered twice a week;
- you can stay on top of your fitness goals with our on-site fitness centers and a monthly fitness reimbursement;
- we value EQ over IQ and prioritize work-life balance
We are open to hiring remotely for this role. You could also work out of our Toronto, San Francisco or our Mountain View office—you decide!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.