Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
$100k-$170k+ | 100% Remote | No Travel
ARE YOU TIRED OF PAYING TOO MUCH IN TAXES?
Guess what? So is everyone else!
Corvee is on a mission to ultimately help taxpayers legally reduce their taxes through what’s called “tax planning.”
No….this is not a copycat TurboTax product. Corvee does not file tax returns. We proactively look for ways to save taxpayers money in taxes (and yes, this is a new concept for most people…these strategies are hidden in the 70,000-page IRS code).
There are an estimated 20,000 tax planning strategies in the US, and we’ve got about 1,700 in our product today…and we are looking for someone to help us spread the good word!
We’re looking for an experienced (Senior) Product Designer / UI Designer to join our fast-growing SaaS remote team! You will play a key role in the development and implementation of new product designs to capitalize on new market opportunities. You’ll be the bridge between content design and engineering that combines the creative with the technical.
What You’ll Do
- You will be tasked with helping design new Corvee products that will allow us to go from a sales led focus to a product led environment (free trial/freemium)
- You will collaborate with our tax experts (no, you do not need to know taxes, just interested in helping business owners save money) as well as our content designers and our engineers
- You will help design product screens that allow a business owner to easily navigate through the product and collaborate with their tax advisor.
- Gain experience meeting and watching our current customers use the new product/designs and take advantage of real time feedback from those tax advisors and business owners
- Spend time with our engineering team to understand what features are possible/longevity of time it will take to build and take those comments into account with your designs
- Help build from the ground up a Product Design UI Library and strict rules to follow
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 2+ years of experience in UI design
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design
- You have a Product Design or UI/UX design portfolio with multiple case studies of products you worked on
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Ability to “connect-the-dots” through the work being done in other product areas to solve synonymous problems
- The ability and desire to keep learning on the job, fail fast, & pivot!
More About Us
We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our team!
If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for a product and a desire to come to a fast-growing SaaS fintech company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
- Unlimited PTO Package
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers
- Plus a ton more!
Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won't be changing our minds and going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.