Senior Product Designer
At Bueno, we're looking for a product designer to join us on our quest to help people discover their creative superpowers. Preferably, you're someone who loves art, enjoys creating design systems, is curious about new technologies (like web3,) and would love the opportunity to drive a product's vision.
We're looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats and enjoys a culture of freedom and responsibility. You will be given the trust and authority to try different things, explore ideas, fail, learn, adapt, and try again.
We're a small team creating no-code tools for artists and producers in the web3 space. If you're someone who also wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, including brand and marketing, then this role is perfect for you! Your work would be about evolving how Bueno delivers a consistent and delightful experience throughout the entire user journey.
- Collaborate with a small product team to drive the end-to-end design process for major features across different platforms and integrations.
- Create and maintain a design system that is functional, modular, and accessible.
- Design, iterate, and validate multiple ideas quickly.
- Partner with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and UX.
- Drive the design vision, champion the brand, and collaborate on the product strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a cohesive brand experience across the entire customer journey.
- Make stuff people love.
- Minimum of two years of product design experience..
- Visual design skills—attention to detail in typography, composition, and craftsmanship.
- Knowledge in creating and implementing design systems.
- Self-awareness, a growth mindset, proactivity and drive.
- Ability to set the direction for the team by creating clear design strategies.
- Upholds and inspires a high level of design execution throughout the team
- Experience working in an in-house design team environment.
- Proficiency in Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Practice doing research and user testing is a plus!
- Preferably in an American timezone (US, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America)
- 100% Remote
- Health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Reimbursements for all design-related training (ebooks, courses, etc.)
To apply, it’s crucial that your portfolio demonstrates exceptional craft, product thinking, systems mindset, and user advocacy—great visual storytelling and strong presentation skills are key.
Try submitting your info in the Google Form directly