Senior Product Designer
We are Battlefy, and we power Esports.
We are looking for a senior UX product designer and researcher with a background in user behavior research to join our team and help us build the future of Esports. Battlefy's platform is the gold standard in esports and we need smart, agile people to help deliver world-class experiences for players and organizers.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for supporting the continual development of the Battlefy product and tools by providing iterative designs, research, and testing towards our desired outcomes. At the same time, the Designer will help to identify opportunities to turn problems into product solutions in order to improve, standardize and lower the cost of delivering individual projects.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create and conduct research plans, experiments, and implement new experiences
- Maintain a deep understanding of Battlefy’s Design System(s) and manage requested system improvements
- Translate company goals, product strategy, and research findings into actionable product experiments and prototypes
- Act as the voice of the user in all product planning and execution stages
- Create user flows, wireframes, low/high fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and understand what the idea design artifact is for a given project
- Work collaboratively with developers to translate experiences and components into production code
- 3+ years of experience working in UX or design
- Ability to conduct user testing and iterate on findings
- Proficient with modern design tools: ideally Figma but also Sketch or XD
- Solid understanding of modern UX activities and best practices
- Ability to empathize with users and think analytically to solve problems for users and the business
- Extensive familiarity with prototyping and iterative design cycles
At Battlefy, you will be instrumental in helping the team to rise up and become legends. While doing so, you will receive a competitive salary, flexible hours, programs to support outdoor fitness activities, and flexible vacation time. Most importantly, you will receive the support of a talented, warm, and welcoming family that shares your passion and enthusiasm for building a legacy.