Senior Product Designer
- Europe Only
- 20 applicants (25%)
Who we are:
Axion’s mission is to create the world’s best automotive and aerospace engineering management analytics platform, powered by machine learning. We’re revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and have partnered with forward-looking engineering leaders to deploy machine learning models that will accelerate our speed to an electric, connected, supersonic future. Our team includes experts in Machine Learning, Enterprise AI, and SaaS from GoogleX, Spotify, Microsoft, Palantir, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies. Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering leadership, join us.
Join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with the chance to make a significant impact from day one. Our culture puts people first. We will encourage you to bring your full self to work and will set you up to succeed.
You’ll also get:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- Leadership opportunity in a high-growth company
- A great team.
- We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills, with company leaders from top tech companies like Spotify, business leadership from McKinsey, and automotive leadership from GM and Ford. We’re an interdisciplinary team that prizes collaboration & diversity of thinking.
Where you’ll be:
Prefer an office to work? We have options for your working preferences. Prefer to work from home? You can Work From Anywhere at Axion.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will:
- Strategise, sketch and design new products and features for a diverse set of users
- Translate user requirements and your own research into tangible design concepts to bring a product concept to life quickly
- Help run short design sprints and work in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Be able to conduct your own user research as well as building and testing prototypes
- Feel equally comfortable sketching and wireframing a design solution as you are making UI and data visualisations look beautiful and compelling
- Ideally help build out a design system and help develop patterns and components for re-use with our engineering teams
- 5 years’ experience designing user-centred products and enterprise applications, ideally with experience visualising data
- An awe-inspiring portfolio and a design process that you can articulate clearly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design concepts
- Experience with agile methodologies and integrating design with cross-functional delivery teams
- An obsessive attention-to-detail in everything you do, from storytelling and clarity of communication through to detailed wireframes and UI designs
- Experience working with data science teams in an enterprise environment would be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
Come work with us, we're growing!