Senior Product Designer
- USA Only
AppOnboard is looking for a Senior Product Designer to work alongside our Engineering team, specifically on Buildbox.
Buildbox is the leader in video game development software that does not require coding.
The perfect candidate is a team player who loves games and game development. We're looking for a strong senior product designer to help us continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. You’ll help define the product experience across all our surfaces to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow's problems today.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You’ll help by progressing the Buildbox experience and you’ll also inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our creators to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets while exploring new stylistic approaches when necessary
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
What We're Looking For
- You are an overall product design expert with deep expertise spanning web, desktop, and mobile. You are obsessed with breaking new creative ground, through crafting the best ideas and telling the best stories of their kind.
- 5+ years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations
- A skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing models
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe CC and Jira
At this time, AppOnboard is respectfully not offering sponsorships.