Senior Mobile Product Designer
- 8 applicants (24%)
Is this you?
You're looking at mobile projects on Dribble.
You're not impressed.
There are too many things on one screen.
There is no visual hierarchy.
There is too much scrolling for the user.
You feel that the designer is concerned with "looking good" not about the user having a "great experience"
But you can design the best aesthetically pleasing designs too.
You're data driven.
You don't have an ego, but base your decisions on one central question.
"Will this benefit the user?"
You have ownership and love having your designs being shipped to millions of users.
Is this you?
If so, we'd love to work with you.
Vision Prism is a dynamic, fast-growing company that specializes in developing innovative mobile applications. As creators of Top 500 apps in the US Google Play Store, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional user experiences. We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Mobile App Product Designer to join our team and play a crucial role in shaping the user experience of our products.
- Lead the design process for our mobile applications, from concept to final implementation
- Create user-centric, minimalistic, and conversion-focused designs that prioritize the user experience and drive results
- Utilize data-driven insights to inform design decisions and iterate on designs based on user feedback and analytics
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on design goals and deliverables
- Be an advocate for the user, and be willing to challenge decisions when necessary for the benefit of the end user
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers on the team
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile app product design, preferably in a senior or lead role
- A strong portfolio showcasing a track record of designing intuitive, minimalistic, and user-focused mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively present and defend design decisions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong understanding of mobile design patterns, best practices, and platform-specific guidelines
- Experience working with data-driven insights and making design decisions based on user feedback and analytics
- Competitive salary with 20% tied to a profit-sharing model
- Annual offsite at an exotic location for team building and workshops
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free corporate card with a monthly allowance of up to $300 USD for lunch expenses
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects, including Top 500 apps in the US Google Play Store, in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
To ensure a great fit with our team and culture, the selected candidate will be hired initially as a freelancer for a trial project period of 1 month. During this time, we will assess the candidate's skills, work ethic, and ability to collaborate effectively with our team.
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!