Senior Growth Designer
We're looking for a highly talented Senior Growth Designer to support the team across a wide range of projects that will help grow our company and cement our brand as a leader in the space.
As a Senior Designer, you will responsible for a wide range of projects across the marketing and growth teams. Reporting directly to the head of design you'll help to raise the bar for creativity and design world-class brand experiences that are engaging, thoughtful and reflect Circle's values as a human-centered technology company.
You will thrive in a fast-paced but low-stress environment that rewards creativity and highly values minimalist, high-impact design. Our goal is to create brand experiences that make people want to be part of our community, a thriving creator ecosystem that supports and enables creators to make a living by building meaningful connections with their members.
This is a remote role. We're a remote team of 40+ based in the U.S., Portugal, Canada, India, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Colombia, Argentina and Macedonia. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Work closely with the marketing and growth teams to build high-impact landing pages for our public facing marketing site.
- Work closely with our other designers to ensure that all of our public facing marketing design is consistent and high-level across the board.
- Translate company objectives into outstanding design.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are at a world-class level and consistently improving.
- Leverage, and contribute to, our design system to maintain consistency and increase speed to market.
- Be focused on producing world-class design, on pushing the boundaries of what has been achieved in the creator space.
- Push forward new design ideas proactively and take ownership of tasks and products.
- Enjoy collaborating with a team that loves to solve high-level problems.
- Expertise with modern UI/landing page/website design and prototyping tools; ie. Figma.
- 3-5 years experience working as a senior designer, well versed in a wide range of design projects.
- Strong, up-to-date portfolio of work demonstrating exceptional design skills. Include your online portfolio link or PDF in your application, including any required passwords.
- Excited to learn. Knowledge of design trends and trends across the creator space.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fluid, fast-paced creator environment
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas and designs and explain your thought process.
- Ability to manage schedules, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability. Ability to take ownership and lead growth design.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy.
How to apply
To apply, please reach out to email@example.com with a short summary of your experience, a link to your portfolio, and a note about why you're interested in this role.