Senior Graphic Designer, Team Lead
Full time. Remote.
Online shopping has changed. Today’s eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
SamCart is looking for a creative and passionate SeniorGraphic Designer, Team Lead to own the design and elevation of our brand websites, landing pages, and ads. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful digital design.
Your role will help us crush quarterly and yearly revenue goals by elevating SamCart’s brand presence in the marketplace.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Designer—working with a creative team including other designers, copywriters, and web developers
- Familiarity with conversion optimization and how that translates into page and ad design
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- A desire to hit deadlines and working with a fast-paced team
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- 2D and 3D animation experience is a huge bonus
- Webflow experience is also a plus
- Help define the SamCart visual brand—establishing a protocol for designs.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Collaborate with other teammates to conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!