Senior Graphic Designer, Marketing
- 3 applicants (12%)
Sr. Graphic Designer, Marketing
Distributed US, Canada
Hatch designs products to guide you as you find your way to rest. We’ve helped over 3 million sleepers, from ages 0 to 99, make space for rest in their busy lives. We’re building seamless ways to help people wind down, rest deeply and rise rested, because at the end of the day, sleep is the kindest form of self- care.
We are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with a depth of experience in design for marketing and growth initiatives. Inspired by data and qualitative insight, you bring a high bar for creative exploration and execution while embracing the always-learning/testing philosophy of a high-performing creative marketing team.
Join our growing team as we build a brand that helps people reclaim their rest, and work to define the sleep space as an essential part of overall health and wellness.
As our Senior Graphic Designer, your work will primarily include refining and implementing our visual brand language into compelling marketing creative across consumer-facing touch points. You will be involved as an active member of the creative team; strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns and working on various brand-related projects internally; executing each with great attention to detail.
Experience with hardware and/or subscription-based brands is a bonus, but not required for this role. You’ll collaborate closely with our stellar design, product, and marketing teams, and play a big role in shaping the creative culture at our company.
This person must be based in the United States or Canada. Hatch is based out of California, so this role would be asked to be available during PST/PDT hours.
What You’ll Do
Within 3 Months:
- Build a solid understanding of our product ecosystem, how we approach sleep wellness, and our current visual brand language
- Form strong collaborative relationships across our design and marketing teams
- Partner with our marketing designers and copywriter to conceptualize and develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns that drive results
- Explore, define, systematize, and execute visual assets that will convey complex concepts to our users in simple, joyful, and consistent ways across our marketing channels (social, email, web, and events)
Within 6 Months :
- See your work come to life across different touch-points as we constantly improve and update marketing communications and design
- Develop visual guidelines for paid and organic marketing channels, inspired by our emerging brand visual design language
- Develop a core understanding of our growth testing principles to conceptualize and executive creative growth initiatives that drive conversion
After 1 Year:
- Build on your learnings and continue to explore and refine how the holistic Hatch experience shows up in the world
- Collaborate across design, product, and marketing teams to launch brand campaigns and growth initiatives
- Actively contribute to our creative culture, infusing creativity, play, and learning into our design and marketing teams
What You’ll Bring
- Passion for developing beautifully crafted creative that is also informed by data
- 5+ years of visual design experience with a strong portfolio showcasing your abilities and imagination
- Significant experience using core visual design tools: Figma and Adobe Suite
- A deep understanding of creating cohesive and on-brand consumer experiences across both paid and organic channels
- Excitement about building a strong design culture within a fast-paced startup environment
- Big bonus if you are seeking opportunities to design for sleep wellness, connected devices, and employ a human-centered design approach.
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 97% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs: a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% coverage for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- 12 free therapy sessions on Samata Health’s platform
- Financial Support for Family Planning
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- Friends and Family discount on our products
- Discount program from popular brands in travel, entertainment and retail
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully- customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on Shark Tank in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.