Senior Graphic Designer
Want to join the fastest-growing technology startup in Asia?
imBee provides one central inbox for instant communication channels with best-in-class business tools and workflow automation for brands to communicate with customers and teams. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve secured funding from some of the best investors in Asia and are actively expanding our team to power our growth.
As one of the fastest-growing startups in Asia, we serve clients across industries and sizes. Some of our happy clients are insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry.
imBee is the future business communications platform that brings teams and customers together across all channels. It’s a centralized team inbox with powerful tools for businesses to do better sales and customer service.
We’re ambitious, collaborative, and fun. We work smart and play hard, and pursue excellence in everything we do. It’s a learning culture that we embrace. And we care about each and everyone in our team - we want to help you achieve your personal goals and be part of this exciting and unforgettable journey.
As our Graphic Designer (Branding), you have to:
- Define imBee's brand story
- Define and create a visual language as an extension of the brand (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company
- Educate others on design thinking, brand experience, and design-driven storytelling
- Create first-class company website design
- Create first-class branding and marketing materials
- Create first-class graphics for products and news announcements for a wide range of channels (company website, blog post, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Engage in constructive design critiques.
- Able to work independently, prioritize accordingly, and iterate quickly.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication.
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities