Senior Graphic Designer
- USA Only
Do you ever stop to wonder why you do what you do?
At PracticeGenius we help businesses answer the question: “Why do my customers do what they do?” We accomplish this with a suite of marketing tools that help manage customers at every stage of the customer journey. From winning new customers to wowing current ones, PracticeGenius makes marketing simple, easy, and rewarding.
Over the past decade, we’ve proudly helped thousands of companies empower their customers to make great choices while also achieving their business goals.
Building great solutions takes a focused effort from a talented team. At PracticeGenius, we pride ourselves on a high degree of diversity that is celebrated amongst our teams. We treasure intelligent minds, quality work, and exceptional customer care.
On the more practical side, we have employees distributed throughout the US and offer a remote-friendly culture and flexible in-office positions.
We're looking for a creative guru with mad design skills to join our team! Main responsibilities will be to work on various growth initiatives, primarily in the form of digital and print media. The ideal candidate possesses strong attention to detail, experience in branding, illustration, UI, and is comfortable handling multiple design projects that require different aesthetics.
Responsibilities (General design):
- Analyze creative briefs and usher ideas from concept to production of various deliverables such as website and landing pages, social media content, online advertising, print materials, etc.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize the user experience within PracticeGenius’ online assets, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Conduct testing and analyze data to optimize performance over time
- Champion PracticeGenius’ brand(s), ensuring compliance with agreed-upon guidelines and design standards
- Be self-organized with clear and concise daily communication on the status of ongoing work, ensuring smooth progress for the team and for customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest industry techniques for graphic design, illustration, UI, typography, etc.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience creating digital/physical assets and implementing UI design
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Figma/Sketch. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere is a plus.
- Experience focusing on marketing strategies and how to provide creative solutions to briefs and requests
- Experience creating site mapping and storyboards
- Strong conceptual thinker with design sensibilities
- A collaborative team player with an interest in researching design and UI trends
- Self-motivated, resourceful, hardworking with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer competitive salaries commiserate with experience.
- We offer several health benefit plans and a company-funded FSA.
- New Macbook Pro, monitors, sit/stand desk, and more…
- Paid subscriptions/software to help you grow and excel
- Ample paid time off, flexible work schedule, and a healthy work-life balance.
We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, gender, age, and race. If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements or have any questions, please reach out and we'd be happy to help!
If this all sounds good to you and you think we might have a fit, please proceed.