Senior Graphic Designer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (16%)
Title:Senior Graphic Designer (Remote)
Location: Schofield, WI, US, 54476
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Greenheck’s growing Creative and Marketing team is in search of a talented, experienced, and motivated Senior Designer. As a senior level creative, you’ll take a lead role on multiple projects from ideation through realization, working in close collaboration with our internal creative team and marketing specialists, external agencies, business unit leaders, and internal stakeholders.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for conceptual design, a strong background in brand identity, excellent communication skills, and an in-depth awareness of emerging technology and design/marketing trends. This is not a “follow our brand guidelines” position, we’re seeking a breakthrough designer who will play an integral role in defining the visual future of our brand.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team, Marketing team, and Business Units to develop creative solutions at an expert conceptual and executional level.
- Push and help evolve our visual brand identity through smart, strategic thinking, delivering best-in-class creative across digital, print, animation, and video.
- Generate breakthrough conceptual ideas and designs that resonate with our customers and within our industry.
- Ground creative decision making in established strategic direction, clearly articulate design rationale during critiques and presentations.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of brand identity and prepare to play a key role in the visual strategy process as we refine, elevate, and redesign our customer facing brands.
- Lead and be accountable for multiple projects from conceptual exploration through final design delivery. Ensure all deliverables are consistently on brand, on time, and meet project objectives.
- Work quickly and efficiently to develop a wide range of creative concepts for internal brand initiatives and multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Clearly articulate design rationale during presentations with key internal stakeholders (Business Units)
- Consistently stay up to date with current and evolving design trends and technology driving the next generation of customer experience
- Actively contribute to a collaborative and inspirational atmosphere, be supportive in helping others develop their ideas, and willing to roll up your sleeves when the team needs assistance
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or similar field
- Portfolio demonstrating creative and technical mastery in graphic design, brand identity, and problem-solving methodology
- 7-10 years post graduate experience, preferably with a creative firm or advertising agency
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- A strong background in digital design is preferred (HTML, Cinema4D, PremierPro, and/or AfterEffects)
- Strong attention to detail
LOCATION:This position is open to both local and remote applicants. If local, we offer a hybrid work schedule.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.