Evolve Creative is hiring a
Senior Graphic Designer
- USA Only
- 5 applicants (19%)
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create exceptional and unique brands and packaging for our clients in a fast-paced agency environment. There is no monotonous work here! We have a wide variety of projects in several industries around the country.
To be successful as a Senior Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, trends and techniques. Those with a good sense of business strategy will have an advantage.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Creating original, innovative designs for websites, labels, packaging, print publications, and more
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality
- Generating fresh concepts
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments
- Listen to design needs, come up with ideas and communicate them to clients and other members of the team
- Working with project managers to organize pipeline, prioritize tasks, and communicate when projects are ready for review
- A Graphic Design education or on-the-job experience
- 5+ years of work in design, with a focus on web or digital experience
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer with a demonstrated ability to design to client specifications
- Working experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye for visual details and high aesthetic skills
- Experience working collaboratively with clients or stakeholders to create a finished product
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with project teams and manage client expectations
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Experience with strategic implementation of brand standards for clients
We offer a competitive salary with great benefits.
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Evolve Creative. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired