Senior Graphic Designer
- USA Only
- 3 applicants (14%)
Senior Graphic Designer (508 Compliance)
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a multi-disciplinary Senior Graphic Designer with provide 508 compliance experience to join our creative team!
This senior designer will be an integral part of helping our clients build their brands and businesses by crafting smart, innovative, and engaging content across a multitude of different mediums all designed to work together strategically to create meaningful outcomes for our target audiences. In this role, you will have a heavy focus on providing 508 compliance, to include PDF remediation, across a variety of DCG client accounts.
- The DCG team is virtual. With over 100 employees based in 23 states (and counting!), DCG is committed to hiring talented employees across the United States. The selected candidate will work during DCG’s core Eastern Standard Time business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s degree may be waived with exceptional portfolio/selling points (equivalent years of experience)
- A minimum of 5+ years of professional design experience in an agency, marketing or communications setting
- Proven and hands-on experience with 508 compliance and ability to provide PDF remediation
- You’re a natural digital storyteller (web work, user experience, user interface) that includes but is not limited to working in programs such as InVision, Sketch, Figma, Marvel
- Advanced knowledge and skill with all related Adobe Creative Cloud products (IE Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- Self-starter; driven; eager to learn and grow
- Able to sell/communicate your creative vision to the team and client
- Must be able to provide an updated link or PDF of portfolio work samples
- Photography experience a plus
- Collaborate with the creative team and work closely with the Art Director and Creative Director to continually push and strategically ideate new and innovative ideas across all mediums, platforms, and technologies
- Lead work with a data-driven/research first mentality and understand the Why?
- Understand the importance of our clients KPI’s how we reach them and why an integrated workflow is the best approach
- Have exceptional communication skills & attention to detail
- Have a thorough understanding of timelines, how they impact the work we are doing and what we can do within our own process to keep everything fluid
- Be highly conceptual when it comes to brainstorming new and innovative ideas that are both smart and strategic
- Able to lead, own, and work independently on a project with light oversight, but knows when to raise a hand
- Ability to absorb, apply and pivot based on internal and client feedback
- Able to present work and make sound recommendations to internal and client stakeholders
- Keep a pulse on the industry at large and bring ideas/recommendations to the table around how we could apply them to our current/future work
- Look to teach and mentor more junior-to-mid-level staff to help with overall skill growth within the creative department
What’s in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard- working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Market competitive pay.
- A variety of rich healthcare plans including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as group life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement with 4% corporate match and immediate vesting upon enrollment.
- Annual monetary supplement toward mental and physical wellbeing, and pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- 100% Paid Family Bonding for all new parents (including adoption), short-term, and long-term disability. Family planning benefit towards fertility planning and treatment, adoption, and surrogacy.
- Generous paid time off including 11 paid federal holidays and an annual floating holiday.
- DCG offers a wide variety of growth and development opportunities such as: internal learning & development programs and professional development for those seeking to further their professional growth.
- Check out our blog that highlights the benefits we offer to our employees and their families; dive in further to the blog to get a better sense of DCG company culture!