Senior Digital Product Designer
Join our global team of 300+ craftspeople to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
What You’ll Do
You will be a consultant in a project-based, cross-functional team of full- time Theorists. You will work to solve large-scale enterprise business problems, using your creative point of view and data from qualitative and quantitative research. You will contribute to product strategy by collaborating with the team to define problems in insightful ways, understanding needs, and innovating within technical constraints.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform all functions within the product design lifecycle, including research (collaborating with the UX research team), sketches, wireframes, concept designs, end-to-end user flows, interaction design, prototyping, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, accessibility checks, testing/design QA, etc.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to mature product concepts.
- Present design concepts and solutions to your internal product team, as well as to client stakeholders, users, and customers.
- Utilize and create product Design Systems and Component Libraries to produce new designs and enhance existing ones.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate day-to-day communication.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Conduct design QA reviews/audits of existing and new features that have been implemented. Flag quality concerns to the appropriate product team members (engineers, product managers, design lead)
Qualification & Skills
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications, and case studies demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives (Web platform experience is crucial because the designer will be working primarily on a web platform in this role/project).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in 1-on-1 or group scenarios. Must be comfortable presenting and discussing design decisions with the product team, but also with client stakeholders and users.
- An uncanny ability to learn quickly and take critical feedback without breaking stride.
- A passion for analyzing and understanding complex quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions.
- A deep understanding of key UI/UX principles, processes, methodologies (deep understanding that extends beyond “how it looks”.)
- Experience with testing accessibility of UI and updating components to adhere to client accessibility standards/requirements.
- Strong drive and determination to overcome obstacles in order to make a product successful.
- A high aptitude for teamwork and open collaboration. Great at proactively asking for feedback by sharing work early and often.
- Experience in Figma and Sketch is preferred.
Unsure if Your Skills Meet All of Our Requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
- New product development
- Pure R & D
- Legacy modernization
- Revenue generation
- Process optimization
- Organizational transformation
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of the project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% Remote - We're fully distributed
- Team Retreats - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
- Education and Career Growth - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind - Happy-Team - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
- Companywide Visibility - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have a full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
- Healthcare & Finance - For US & UK-based full-time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by TheoremOne are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.