Senior Digital Designer
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Digital Designer, you have a proven track record for delivering captivating digital designs. You have an inspirational portfolio demonstrating your strengths across branding, user experience, web design, interaction and motion.
Consistently producing rock-solid work, you are ready to take the lead on your projects. You’re a natural collaborator and comfortable leading and mentoring other designers to get the job done right.
- You’ll be involved in all stages of the design and development process– from initial strategy through to conceptualization, high-fidelity, build, launch and marketing.
- You can be relied upon to deliver beautifully and well-thought-through designs while working in a fast-paced environment and understanding the client’s business needs.
- You’re a great presenter. You can clearly articulate your thinking, remain calm under pressure, and are comfortable presenting creative work to clients.
- You love to collaborate. You’re a team player who can work just as effectively with your design peers as you can with clients or colleagues.
- You’re comfortable leading a team of other designers and delegating tasks to see the project’s vision executed.
- You have your ears to the ground and are aware of changes, trends, and the evolution of our industry.
Who You Are
- have 4+ years of experience in a creative role and at least 2 years working in a creative agency environment.
- have an exceptional portfolio displaying a full range of your design capabilities and stunning design solutions that solve problems you can effectively articulate.
- have a deep knowledge of brand design, responsive web, mobile design, email design and digital design conventions.
- are exceptionally detailed, have excellent oral and visual communication skills, and are comfortable in client-facing situations, primarily when presenting creative work.
- have expertise working with Adobe Creative Suite design tools, especially Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Having video motion design, illustration, and 3D design is a definite asset.
- Fluent in English
Working With Us
We believe in a culture built upon inspiration, respect and mutual collaboration. We are an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- We offer competitive pay
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible work hours and time off
- Ability to work remotely in distributed teams