Senior Digital Designer
- 10 applicants (26%)
What we do at PlanRadar
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In January 2022, PlanRadar raised USD 70 million in Series B funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
Your place in the team
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client's industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you're courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
What you’ll get to do
Digital designers use software and design tools to create online content, including banner advertisements, artwork, social media graphics, and interactive web content. The digital designer works closely with marketing within our creative team to produce on-brand and eye-catching visuals and web assets that align with a company's overall aesthetic.
Among other things, you will
- Support our Art Director with developing our new design system
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Transform wireframes into intuitive user interfaces
- Ensure consistency in designs and content across all company platforms
- Support the Art Director in campaigns development and implementation
- Design, produce, and manage interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative e-books
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in a professional digital design role
- You have a portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- You have solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- You have the ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- You are a team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- A background in UI/UX would be amazing
- Animation skills are a plus
- You have excellent English language skills, German is a plus
What we offer
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in one of our locations worldwide
- 50% remote work possible
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
The annual gross salary for this position based on a full-time employment depending on your individual professional qualifications and previous experience ranges from € 49,000.- to € 63,000.-. This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
You should enclose these in your application
Please send us your application documents incl. a link to your portfolio.