NutriRise is hiring a
Senior Digital Designer
- 11 applicants (48%)
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our team. This is a remote position and we accept candidates anywhere in the world.
Below are the qualifications and responsibilities that we are looking for:
- Design beautiful mobile apps and websites with world-class user experience
- Design and develop innovative and attractive packaging & retail solutions across our product portfolio to maximize the user experience; with an eye for hierarchy, effective design systems, and beautiful typography.
- Design and execute creative and digital assets for multi-channel marketing campaigns: social ads with animated text, emails with GIFs, social media posts, website graphics, etc.
- Conceptualize and design beautiful email content that drives conversion for growth, including flows, weekly needs, seasonal campaigns, and transactional emails
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as freelancers to execute day-to-day and large-scale campaign deliverables
- Maintain a keen understanding of best practices for paid media channels and all ad formats and placement for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, & Google ads
- Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging and specific audience of each project
- At least 3 years of proven experience in digital design
- A multidisciplinary conceptual thinker with stunning branding abilities
- Fluency in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and After Effects
- The ability to rapidly create beautiful static assets and typography
- The ability to produce multi-channel digital marketing campaigns in After Effects with animated typography and delightful transitions
- A deep understanding of layout, typography, color, visual hierarchy
- Ability to export files and maintain and organize shared folders and source files
- Experience creating tactical, direct response ads and emails
- Experience maintaining (and advancing) a cohesive brand design system
- The ability to color correct or retouch photos if needed
- The basic knowledge of video production, motion design, and editing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- General interest in health, wellness, and personal development
- Report to the Creative Director to ensure NutriRise is always looking its very best online.
Please support us by letting NutriRise know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.