Seat Engine Ticketing is hiring a
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
- Utilize Seat Engine brand standards to apply design assets to the Seat Engine application.
- Create designs for venue websites and implement design into website builds.
- Collaborate with our Product Manager and Engineers in all phases of product development.
- Comply with ADA guidelines and all accessibility-related laws in the design and creation of venue’s websites
- Conceptualize creative ideas with clients and create mockups for client’s approval
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with the Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product or UX / UI Designer within a consumer facing organization.
- Portfolio of at least 5 design projects
- Excellent visual design skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Great multitasking & time-management skills
- Team-player mentality & ability to work well with others.
- Bonus if you know CSS & HTML but this is not required
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at Seat Engine Ticketing. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired