- USA Only
Senior Designer at Noticed
🔗 Website: www.noticed.com
📍 Location: Remote
Noticed is a digital-first Commerce and Growth Marketing agency that partners with the earth’s leading mission-critical health, wellness, sustainable D2C brands that are changing the world. Our team of strategists, designers, developers, and marketers leads fearless brands to limitless growth by creating transformative experiences that embrace change. Sometimes, this means brand building and ecommerce experiences. Sometimes, it means managing their marketing efforts.
We are a people-centric workplace that empowers personal and professional growth in our team. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
PS - If you don't like trivia, this isn't the workplace for you.
As a Senior Designer at Noticed, you'll work on numerous digital projects, including websites, branding, content, campaigns, and more. Leadership is exciting to you, but you're also willing to follow others because you understand that great ideas can come from anywhere. You sweat the details and expect others to do the same. You'll bring thoughtful, strategic ideas to our client's business problems and translate them into best-in-class user experiences that drive results.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- Collaborate with 7+ creative team members, from the Creative Director and Strategists to Copywriters and Designers, to solve meaningful design problems.
- Create elegant, holistic, and effective creative solutions and presentations that inspire internal and client teams alike.
- Craft documentation and deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Work iteratively through every phase of a project, from developing strategy and creating wireframes to establishing visual design and seeing work through launch.
- Find ways to bring your work to life through motion design or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Bring fresh perspectives and strategic thinking by contributing to the agency's "creative inputs" and sharing design inspiration and references from the world.
- Oversee junior talent and guide them toward the project goals.
- Solve problems. Whether you're addressing a client's concern or streamlining an agency process, you're unafraid to bring purposeful ideas about improvement.
- Seek simplicity and usability in everything you make.
What do I need? 🤓
- 5+ years of design experience, preferably in-house at DTC brands and/or agencies.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and present findings and articulate design rationale.
- Skills in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and prototyping tools.
- Ability to lead internal teams with strategic vision and creative inspiration.
- Experience shipping high-quality work that pleases clients and makes life easier for marketers and developers.
- Passion for working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work and contribute with a positive attitude.
- An enthusiastic, flexible, and curious mindset that appreciates popular culture and advocates for a design-driven approach.
- Psst...if you have experience in any of these, make sure it is clear in your portfolio!
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- Paid parental leave
What happens after I apply? 🤔
- Quick phone call with a member of our People Happiness team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Noticed.
Design discussion with our Creative Director
- Design exercise interview
- Meet the team
Equal employment opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we're serious about- we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.