- USA Only
- 2 applicants (18%)
WHO WE ARE.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio producing exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. We’re a multi-talented creative crew that has learned how to play at the top of our game together. We’re pretty damn serious about what we do, but never too serious about ourselves.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
WHO YOU ARE.
You’re an experienced storyteller who crafts stunning brand experiences from the ground up!
You’re also keen on working in the wine, craft, and spirits industry, as this role is the perfect combination of detailed design and alcohol geekery. That means, we need a creative individual who already understands the ins and outs of the alc bev industry and loves seeing a product hit shelves and digital screens nationwide.
Most importantly, you’re a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running.
WHAT YOU CAN DO.
- Think big picture and execute down to the small details
- Concept meaningful ideas and brand communications
- Turn creative direction into unique and compelling designs
- Concept beautiful packaging experiences that turn heads
- Collaborate with printers and vendors to see projects through to completion
- Communicate ideas clearly both internally and client facing
- Collaborate fluidly with other designers, writers and project managers
- Design strategic presentations that strengthen your work
- Make the complex simple
- Be awesome to work with
- Go above and beyond
- 5+ years designing specifically for packaging (beverage industry strongly preferred)
- Incredible attention to every detail
- Hungry hard-working creative drive
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Thorough understanding of print production processes (experience on press strongly preferred)
- Mastery of Adobe tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Experience creating 3D product mock-ups in Photoshop
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating breadth across various mediums of design: typography, branding, illustration, packaging, social and activations
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Full-Time Salary
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation and birthdays
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart and plays hard