- 52 applicants (42%)
Harley & Co. is an award-winning, internationally recognized creative and entertainment studio that specializes in media properties, experiences, identity design and narrative content. We work at the crossroads of audio/video series, campaigns, physical installations and graphic design. We are looking for a senior designer who is creative, talented with an eye for typography, design and layout.
The senior designer should be someone who loves to use design to tell complex stories that shift culture. They should have a passion for film, photography, typography and contemporary ways to apply graphic design. They should believe that design, if used well, can be a transformative tool for change. This job requires someone who is endlessly curious and loves learning new things.
You should bring proficient skills within the Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign required) C4D and after effect knowledge is a plus as you will be creating design assets across multiple platforms.
The company currently operates on a remote basis with all employees and has a centrally located headquarters in New York City.
· Easily adapt and add to our company philosophy – think differently, constantly evolve/elevate your work, inspire the team, and lead by example getting hands on with the work
· Come from a mindset of earning your spot. Developing big ideas within practical considerations that connect to culture.
· Collaborate with our Creative Director and Senior Art Director to execute brand vision for our clients
· Have strong understanding of how to shape narratives, and an appreciation for strategic thinking
· Get into the details, review & refine briefs, understand project plans & staffing, and be constantly thinking about how to set the team up for success
What You Bring:
● Bachelor Degree in Design, minimum 5-7 years of experience
● Comfort working across discipline
● Proficiency in Adobe Suite - Photoshop and Illustrator required - InDesign, and After Effects a plus.
● Print experience with strong typography and layout skills
● Ability to take feedback and learn from experts in the field of design and creative thinking
What We Value:
● Compassion: Empathy for the people our work supports and our colleagues
● Curiosity: A continuous ambition to learn and apply new knowledge/techniques cross platforms
● Adaptability: Ability to wear multiple hats and working outside of your comfort zone
● Composure & Poise: A level-minded demeanor through client feedback and fast working conditions