Atlas Bar is an emerging health and wellness brand that currently operates exclusively in the nutrition bar space. Though the bar space is crowded, we’ve created an exciting and innovative product that fills a white space that’s not currently addressed by the multi-billion dollar category.
Atlas is looking for a talented SeniorGraphic Designer to join our growing Creative team. You’ll assist in driving customer obsession through impactful brand experiences.We’re looking for someone who has a positive attitude, humility, attention to detail, a team-first attitude, a strong work- ethic, and is able and willing to both teach and learn.
We’re a fully-remote, highly collaborative, scrappy team who loves food and nutrition and is passionate about creating a health and wellness brand for the 21st-century consumer. If this sounds good so far, keep reading!
- Collaborate with VP of Brand to try to ensure every touchpoint of the brand is as beautiful and impactful as possible
- Support creation of design assets including print, packaging, digital, email, social, presentations, swag, etc.
- Generate fresh, creative concepts
- Be a leader in maintaining the brand voice and a consistency throughout all brand visuals
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner, ability to take direction and feedback with a positive attitude, and willingness to work as a part of a team
- Excellent organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively while remaining flexible in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills—you’re comfortable sharing conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Experience working with agency, DTC and/or CPG brands
- Highly proficient using creative tools such as Ps, Ai, Id, Keynote, Figma, etc.
- Solid typography skills
- Photography, illustration, animation, video and content creation skills a plus
- Competitive Pay, Bonuses, and Equity - We’ve created a variety of compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- Time away from work - Sometimes we need time away to be with family, focus on our health or just simply recharge. We offer unlimited PTO and support our employees’ needs to get out, get healthy and come back stronger than ever.
- Growth and Development - Atlas was built on the idea of fueling the impossible. That’s why we offer opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Mind + Body Wellness - We offer paid health insurance as well as other wellness perks to support your holistic mind + body wellness.
- Unlimited Atlas Bars - what’s more to say?
Atlas is an equal opportunity employer — we believe being successful is directly tied to creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment.