Senior Creative Editor
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Senior Creative Editor
Remote – USA
Working at Real Chemistry and in the healthcare industry isn’t just a job for us. We got into this field for different reasons, but we all stay for the same reason – to uncover insights, make meaningful connections, infuse creativity, and improve the patient experience by transforming healthcare through AI and ideas.
Real Chemistry creates the world around modern therapies with over 2,000 talented professionals, and for the last 20+ years has, carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, data & AI, and the people at the heart of it all. We work with the top 30 pharma and biotech companies and are built for uncommon collaboration—we believe we are best together, bring together experts from a wide range of disciplines collaborate without barriers under a single, unified mission: to transform what healthcare is to what it should be. This one-of-a-kind model allows us to work in a way that better reflects how people experience healthcare—all with the intent to transform healthcare from what it is to what it should be. But we can’t do it alone – you in?
SENIOR CREATIVE EDITOR, FILM (REMOTE)
We are hiring an experienced Remote Creative Editor to join our in-house production company. Bonus points if you can move between comedy editing and conceptual briefs from Creatives with little hand holding. The ideal candidate will be funny as hell, able to think conceptually, and also have great taste in music. Come and make some hilarious creative content with us in our fun, but fast-paced environment and live out our team Mantra of: ‘Be hard on the work, but be good to each other’. Yes, this is a full time role (be creative and get really good health insurance).
- Concept, edit and basic finishing skills for both scripted and unscripted content.
- Pitch ideas & work to team and clients.
- Create and Deliver Cohesive creative across campaign deliverables.
- Produce creative solutions based on various clients’ business needs.
- Contribute in a high volume fast paced team environment.
- Ensure that all work is informed by and reinforces the brand strategy while delivering on marketing and programming goals.
- Work to maintain freshness, creative excellence, and a level of innovation that will uphold and improve the brands.
- Keep up to date with what is going on in the fields of film, advertising and health. Use acquired knowledge to inform work and push boundaries.
- Direct the work of outside contractors as needed.
- 4+ years professional experience working in the production industry (Healthcare Agency experience a plus, but not a requirement).
- Complete knowledge of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs — Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Basic knowledge of color grading, sound design and mixing within Premiere.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Box, and Frame.io working in a corporate environment.
- An excellent understanding of the Post Production and Finishing process.
- Strong understanding of broadcast, digital, social, and standard delivery specs.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale for client and team.
- Exceptionally high creative standards, but also an understanding of timeline and budget allowances.
- Ability to work remotely
Pay Range: $78,000 – $97,000
This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on job-related, non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications and geographical location. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Real Chemistry is proud to be Great Place to Work® certified; check out what our people shared about our culture and workplace on our Great Places to Work Profile here.
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix.* We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including options for medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k match, flexible PTO, and entitlement to a five-week sabbatical program after 5 years of service. Other perks include an annual wellness reimbursement, student loan debt contributions, mental wellness coaching and support, and access to more than 13,000 online classes with LinkedIn Learning. Additional benefits for those just starting or continuing with their family building journey include access to enhanced fertility support, Bright Horizons family support programs, as well as expanded paid leave for new parents including personalized coaching support through Your 4th Trimester ®. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.