Remote UX Designer
One of our large commercial insurance clients is looking for 3 UX designers to join their risk journey team. This will include creating the policy partnerships; including concept development, flows, sketches, storyboards, interaction and interface design to clearly articulate ideas and solutions. The day to day will involve collaboration with others to ensure viability and feasibility. In addition, they will create human-centered experience ecosystems, journey maps, service blueprints, and other key artifacts to ensure purposeful and clear experiences. These senior designers will lead design efforts, while working closely with internal and external business partners, experience design researchers, and experience design developers to provide leverage and scale from experience design.
User Experience Designers are individual contributors working in partnership with other specialists to design and develop useful, usable, and compelling experiences for our external clients and internal employees. They collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout research, design, and development including generative and evaluative research, visioning, creating user journeys and solution concepts, designing wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, and ongoing measurement. There is potential for up to 15% travel.
This position is operating at a contract to potential hire.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Designer
- Proficient in a diverse set of design tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, and others)
- Good creative direction and visual communication skills
- Proven track record of creating experience and service design maps, journeys, concept sketches / storyboards, interaction designs, screen flows, visual designs, and prototypes
- Skilled in leading and executing design from discovery to launch and beyond