Product Designer, UX-UI
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
Product Designer, UX/UI (remote)
at SingleOps (View all jobs)
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps, our customers have processed over $1.5 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry’s evolution.
What’s great about working here:
We have been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, as well as being recognized by BuiltIn as one of the 2023 Best Places to Work: top 50 start-ups in Atlanta. It’s a great time to join the ride! We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get SDone How You Want, and Bias to Act* ; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role
Reporting to the VP of Product, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing product team. You will help shape the product, and drive the UX of projects end-to-end alongside with other product managers & engineering team. You’ll be getting your hands dirty in all sorts of areas of the application. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside a principal product designer for mentorship and support.
In terms of how we operate, at Singleops, we strive to empower our product teams to solve problems, and deliver solutions that our customers love. As our next product designer, you will be directly responsible for improving the lives of our customers, and making a big impact on our business.
- Lead UX for complex projects from start to finish, working alongside a product team of PM and Lead Eng to craft end to end solutions that solve customer problems in simple and elegant ways.
- A few features of our software you’ll get involved in: mobile crew experience, payments, dashboards & reporting.
- Engage and support a culture of feedback, user centricity, and design thinking to continuously improve the user experience.
- Help shape the design team, culture, processes, as we grow over the following years.
- Help shape the product and design vision, not only within your team, but holistically across the organization.
- Bring modern, agile, product discovery design processes to the team.
Does this sound like you?
- 4+ years designing digital products within teams/organizations.
- Ideally, some of your experience was working with scrappier startups.
- Proficient in designing & prototyping using Figma
- You’re a design generalist – strong across the entire end to end design process (user research, systems thinking, wireframing, visual design). Not perfect, but strong.
- You’re a problem solver at heart. You love taking complex things and making them simple and easy to use.
- You’re a go-getter. You don’t need management to know where to go, and what to do. You can take a broad problem and run with it confidently, knowing the questions to ask, and how to get answers.
- You’re obsessed with understanding the needs/problems of customers, and finding product solutions to align directly to those needs/problems.
- You don’t design the thing that’s being asked of you. You continually ask why’ to get to the core of the problem that’s trying to be solved, verifying if the problem exists, and if it doesn’t, push on the direction of the team.
- You use data to inform nearly all design decisions.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 to $120,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. SingleOps complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 70% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Great work-life balance with unlimited Paid Time Off, 8 paid company holidays PLUS SingleOps shuts down for a holiday break from Dec 24- Jan 01.
- Company Equity for all employees