Product Designer - UX / UI
- Latin America
- 8 applicants
This is a full-time position. If you want to become part of Holafly team, please send your CV and portfolio to Pedro ([email protected]).
Full job description is available in Notion:
Holafly is fast growing start-up that is changing how travelers connect to the internet abroad. We are a young and international team of 20+ people based between Madrid, Valencia and Medellín (Colombia).
Since 2018, we have helped over 100,000 travelers by providing global internet for 100+ destinations.
More about Holafly :
✈️ Top international eSIM marketplace in the world.
🌍 A team of international colleagues from more than 7 countries (Spain, UK, Germany, France, China, Colombia, Perú and Venezuela).
🚀 Fast growth startup backed by Lanzadera startup accelerator.
🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇨🇴 Offices in Madrid, Valencia, Berlin and Medellín.
About the role
We are looking for a UI / UX designer with at least two years of experience in designing web and mobile interfaces and components.
You will work with the UX & Conversion Lead in developing Holafly's new Customer Area and Mobile App , which will allow any traveler to use an international eSIM to stay connected to the internet during their trip.
We are looking for a team player , eager to contribute ideas, develop in a startup environment and have an impact on the business and your peers.
What we expect
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools , and expertise in standard UX/UI tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behavior.
- Ability to clear and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to Design and other teams.
- Ability to synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Experience working with Design Systems.
- English Proficiency (you will work with non Spanish speakers in a daily basis).
- Uphold a culture of respect , integrity, diversity, inclusion and innovation.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills.
- You constantly take business and technology into consideration when designing solutions for users.
- Detail-oriented, critical thinker , problem solver and user-centered.
- Essential: A great online portfolio that can prove your skills.
It is a plus
- Some basic programming skills, so you can talk to our Tech team with some common ground.
- Experience on A/B testing.
- Experience on no-code development tools, to launch some fast concept proofs and landing pages.
- If you live in Medellin, so we can meet once or twice a week at our beautiful office in El Poblado.
What we offer
- Fast professional growth and development in a startup environment.
- Career plan according to your needs and concerns.
- Budget for digital training.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Full Remote or Hybrid remote work : you can work from home. If you live in Colombia, but we will appreciate to meet you time by time in our Medellín office.
- Work with a young, international team , with colleagues from different countries (Germany, France, Spain, China, México, Venezuela, Perú and Colombia).