Product Designer - Consumer Focus
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g., Graphic Design / Interaction Design), a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in the UX/UI design industry.
- Experience designing for the requirements of mobile experiences
- Expert level knowledge of Figma and other design tools
- Portfolio demonstrating your design work in web and mobile contexts.
- Experience in consumer mobile apps for retail or other consumer facing businesses.
- Experience creating or implementing Design Systems.
- Experience creating compelling prototypes
- Ability to demonstrate how a design produced improves user outcomes and business metrics.
About The Job
Fermat is a platform for creator driven distributed commerce networks.As part of the design team at Fermat you contribute to solving the distributed commerce challenges at the core. We design onboarding flows for brands e-commerce systems onto our platform. We build innovative tooling for creators to curate and distribute commerce in the way that corresponds with the dynamics of the creator driven eco-system. And we design stellar, completely new, commerce experiences for the end consumer.Fermat is an early stage start up, where resourcefulness, autonomy in making and owning common sense decisions, while having the flexibility to change direction (sometimes abruptly) feels comfortable to you.
- Work on Mobile and desktop experience for the consumer facing surfaces of the Fermat platform
- Implement design system and create design patterns
- Deliver measurable improvements to user outcomes, user satisfaction engagement, and retention through collaboration with User Research.
- Collaborate with developers, business development and community team, delivering excellence in both product and process.
- Report to the Head of Product Strategy & Design