Product Designer - Consumer Experience
What we're looking for
Stytch is the platform for user authentication. We create products that make interacting with authentication a delightful experience, both for developers and for customers. As a senior designer on the Consumer Experience team, you'll be responsible for the consumer facing components of Stytch across all platforms: iOS, Android, web, etc. Building thoughtful user experiences is critical to our success and requires design be at the forefront of all that we do. As a designer, your work will impact not only Stytch customers, but millions of customers who are using our clients’ services on a daily basis.
What Excites You
- A collaborative environment where you have full ownership of your work, and can make direct impact on both the users and the team
- Solving problems with pragmatic yet elegant solutions — you know how to strive for simplicity without compromising the more complex use cases
- Shaping the culture and growing the team through recruiting, mentorship, and establishing best practices
- Comfortable with giving feedback to and gathering feedback from other designers and stakeholders on the team
- Work cross-functionally with the team to shape the product from strategy, definition to execution, validation, and future iterations.
- Deliver high-quality design work from wireframes and user flows to pixel perfect design with delightful interactions
- Advocate for user experience and overall design culture
What Excites Us
- The ability to translate define and deliver design solutions that are both simple and powerful
- Experience working on consumer-facing products and/or on a growth team
- Experience working with design system
- Proficiency in tools for visualizing and prototyping designs
- Capable of running usability testing
- 4+ years designing and shipping software
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
What Success Looks Like
- Craft — build experiences that delight developers and end users
- Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that you believe in and see them through to production
- Leadership — level up your teammates by providing guidance
We're looking to hire a GREAT team and that means hiring people who are highly empathetic, ambitious, and excited about building the future of user authentication. You should feel empowered to apply for this role even if your experience doesn't exactly match up to our job description (our job descriptions are directional and not perfect recipes for exactly what we need).
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workspace where everyone (regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics) feels like they belong. We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about our team and culturehere